Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Year Completed


















Wheat harvest is over and so ends another cycle of farming out on the Hanging H X. The next few month's will be lots of fun. We'll plant some winter wheat, ship some calves and have a rip roaring time moving into a new house. Actually, not so new. It's a Sears and Roebuck model from the 1940ish era and it needs some lovin'. My MIL lives there now and she's off to a new place in town. And me and the fam-damily are out of the trailer house that has given us lots of love. It's a flashback to the 1970s and I'm ready to move on up! I've already been told which room will belong to me, where the kids will sleep and where my panties shall be stored. Adventures in country living with the in-laws - there's nothin' like it!

Cheers!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment